I just created this little walkthrough for staff and I thought I would also share it here too.
I find Google docs easy to use and the results always look impressive.
Creating a Google Survey
1. Sign into gmail. (If you don’t have one…shame on you! Click on the link to create an account)
2. Once signed select documents from the menu
3. Then select create new
4. Then select form
5. Select a theme.
6. Create your questions. You can choose a variety of response formats
Google docs also auto saves
7. When completed look towards the bottom of the screen to view the published form.
10. Use this link when emailing out to your DL list
Now just sit back and wait for GoogleDocs to collate all the responses for you.